Careers at Country Meat
At Country Meat, we believe that our company is only as successful as the people it employs. Our goal is to hire and retain only the best staff in the industry. We are driven by the principles of integrity and respect and our commitment to quality shows in everything we do.
Country Meat and Sausage is a growing company located within the beautiful town of Blumenort, Manitoba. We are convinced that we have the best people to work with. As a meat processing plant, we may not offer the most exquisite jobs but we do offer a fantastic working environment and are excited to be adding to our team.
The team members we are looking for are those that have a keen attention to detail for cleanliness. Although previous sanitation experience within a food plant is desirable we are willing to train that person who is bringing the right attitude. We consider our sanitation team to be a key component to our ongoing success and are looking for those individuals that understand the importance of cleanliness to the food safety program. Our teammates need to follow HACCP protocol, previous knowledge with a HACCP program is consider beneficial. Even if you don’t have previous experience in a meat processing plant but have life experiences that demonstrate your passion for cleaning/cleanliness we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for dedicated long term team players. Our Sanitation team normally works Monday to Friday from 3:00pm to 11:30pm with some flexibility. We offer benefits as well as other company perks. If you would like to be considered for our team, please provide a resume and cover letter by email with your wage expectancy to email@example.com
As much as we would like to have the opportunity to talk to everyone that applies, we only will be contacting those that we select to interview. We thank you for your interest.
Wanted Immediately – Processing Plant Employees
We are hiring for our new meat processing plant in Blumenort.
What are we looking for?
- People that are physically fit and able to lift heavy
- People that can work fast while maintaining safety standards and quality
- People that want to work Monday - Friday **Potential for 4 days a week, 10 hour days – that means LONG WEEKENDS EVERY WEEKEND!
- People that have good work ethic
- People that have a proven track record of great attendance
What do we offer?
- Employee benefits after 6 months
- Employee discounts on our products at both of our locations
- Starting wage between $15.00 - $18.00 per hour – plus increases based on productivity
- Attendance bonus
- On the job training
- A great work environment
- Family owned and operated which means you become one of the family 😊
Do you need to have previous experience?
NO! But must be physically capable of performing the jobs.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your resume to HR@Countrymeat.ca or stop by 79 Penner Drive and fill out an application.
No phone calls please.